Starship
Such a Bad Day
Thursday 10 October 2013 • 02:10 • 0 comments

Hy Friends, today is such a bad day again. First I go to school and it's Geografis exam. And after Geografis... yippiiee! English exam. I was so happy because it's my favorite and I'm smart in English. Yeah, as my friends now, I'm very smart in this. And after now, my 1 is 100 and yeay. But I didn't know 2 and 3. After exam and school, I go to home and studying at my teacher's house. We are studying Math. And you know what... I got 100 and 90. But Ananda is 100 and 100. Wow, she's good one. And my enemy is really make me mad. She always look at me and I don't know for what. Argh, it's such a bad day by my enemy.


SOME WORDS!


Welcome to my blog. Enjoy and don't forget to leave comments

Profile
Stuff
Tagboard

example CBOX;

Rewind



Credits


Template By: Nurul Afiqah
Big helped: Aulia Septiya
Edited: Zahra